Friday, August 13, 2010

Bored #2 (featuring Crisilee)

Howdy world people! This is Crisilee here! I have nothing to do and I was just itching to post so I did. My family just got done watching our Florida videos to prepare for our big trip on Tuesday. I am SUPER excited. You all probably know about that because Tori mentioned it in her post. I luv ya Tori! If you didn't already know, Tori is awesome and she is my BFFAEAEAEAEAEAEAI!!!!!(won't tell you what that means cause its secret! mwahahahaha!) I am so glad that we became friends. Well enough of this mushiness! Lets get onto the details of preparing for my trip!! JK. That is boring.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo, I have run out of things to brag about (JK) so I'm gonna sign off. FORK! Sorry. Can't help it. TACOS! Um I'm gonna stop writing until I write something else in capitals! Haha.

Have a nice week! Happy Friday the 13th! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! WITCH! Oops! Gotta go!

1 comment: