Friday, August 13, 2010

Summer is Ours!

Tori: Crisilee came over today!
Crisilee: Why yes I did!
Tori: We had a crazy fun time making this one of a kind blog!
Crisilee: Totally! Plus we went to her grandparent's house and swam in their pool.
Tori : Sh! dont tell we pretended to be ........ Mermaids:) tee hee
Crisilee: Don't worry, I....HEY!!! You just did!
Tori: Well as you can probably tell i am a first time blogger.....
Crisilee: Haha! Yes, Tori is a first time blogger. She is my apprentice. By the way, have you seen the Sorcerer's Apprentice?
Tori: omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my favorite movie of the summer!! Its an action packed drama full of crazy mindblowing stunts!!! ( its ALMOST listen ALMOST as awesome as pirates of the carribean) ........
Crisilee: GASP! You did NOT just say that!
Tori: Oh........ but i did ! i have suprized myself....... bum bum buuuuuuuuuuummmmm!
Crisilee: Ok then!! Hey all our readers out there: just to let you know, Tori might be a little crazy, but that's ok, because I am too! SPOON!
Tori: YES we both are as mad as a hatter but all the best people always are! and thats what makes us bff's! LOL......... GRAVY!!!!
Crisilee: Speaking of Hatters, Johnny Depp is super cute. I think that's all we have to say!!! Say tootles Tori!
Tori: Well thats all folks! tootles!! Did i mention johnny depp is super cute? Ah well thats all!
Crisilee: Thank you for reading Purple Drizzle. Side effects may include, drowziness, largeish yawning, sleepy eyes, and chubbiness around the cheek area. If you have gotten your wisdom teeth out, that last effect will not occur, because you have it already! Haha suckah! No I'm being mean. I got my wisdom teeth out and I looked like a chipmunk! But that's another story that Tori won't let me tell. Tootles!

Both: Thanks for reading!! That's all folks!!!! TURKEY!!!

1 comment:

  1. You two are very quick-witted and very creative.

    I love your funny-ness.

    I love that your friends.

    Good job on the new blog!

    ReplyDelete