Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Good Morning America!

Good morning everybody! Crisilee here! We have some big plans for today. Well, not really. We just got done eating breakfast, and we are watching Phineas and Ferb right now. Then we are going to go swimming! In a day we head off to FLORIDA!!!!!! Again, I am super excited. We are going to go to Epcot! I can't wait! My favorite ride there is Mission Space. It's really awesome. The first time I rode it, I wanted to become an astronaut, but then I decided to just stick with the ride. Well I'd better get going!

Keep checking the blog because there will be more posts about my trip!

Peace, Love, and Purple! Love you all!

-CC

4 comments:

  1. So Excited for Florida.!! Your an awesome sis!

    GO PURPLE:)
    LOVE, $

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! i can't wait for u to post about it. i hope you have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and this is beth. in case you don't know.

    ReplyDelete