Monday, August 16, 2010

Death By Corn

Howdy everyone! This is CC......Just want to fill you in on what my family is doing today, so listen up.

Today my family is going to go out to Goose Lake and hang with cousins, aunts, uncles, the whole shabang. We are going to swim, explore, all sorts of stuff. Also, we are going to have........



DEATH BY CORN!!!!!!!!!

Which is where you take corn on the cob, and cover it in whatever you want. Mayonnaise, spices, Parmesan
cheese, salt, parsley, all sorts of stuff like that. I am super excited. We only do this, like, once a year, so this is gonna be awesome. 

Bet you all wish that you could have.........


DEATH BY CORN!!!!!!!!!

Don't ya! Well, anyway, I am really excited and I think it will be awesome. 

Thanks for reading Purple Drizzle! Side effects may be, NEVER TRYING DEATH BY CORN IN YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!! Too bad. You won't get to experience what I am going to experience today. Well, maybe you will. I don't know.

2 comments:

  1. Awww yeah...let's pig OUT and eat LOTS of corn today! Party at Goose Lake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! U have done great on ya Blog!

    ReplyDelete