Friday, September 17, 2010

My Sweet 13

Yo everyone! This is CC! Just wanted to update ya'll in telling you that today is my 13th birthday! Born on Constitution Day, baby!! I am posting from my laptop, which I got yesterday as a birthday gift! I also got a sketch pad, a Somersest Beach Campground t-shirt, some jewlery, some homeade gifts from Mylie, Darby, and Sophie.

Today, I am going to have the best birthday party in the history of girl-kind (like what I did there?? ya know, like mankind??). It has to be the best, or else it would be my party! Haha! Anyway, it is going to be a sleepover. We are going to have a B-L-A-S-T!!!

Also, when I got home from school, my parents surprised me with a min-room makeover! One wall of my room is now dark purple, and I have tons of pillows on my bed. I have 2 signs on my wall that read, "dream" and "stay cool and rock on". They are pretty sweet.

Gotta go now, because my friends are coming in like a half hour. For those of you who are questioning, yes, Tori is coming. Along with Lexi, Jayme, Stacy, and Seirra.

Peace, Love, and Purple!!
-CC

1 comment:

  1. That was a fun night. And all of your friends are SO polite and well-behaved...but I wasn't worried about that anyway. I'd do it again in a second!

    ReplyDelete