Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lava Chipmunck Maraccas

Tori: Poop nuggets
Crisilee: hahaha..chackalaka boom boom dackalacka foom foom!
Tori: We should totally make up awesome nick names.
Crisilee: yah dude..ok you are UKSKDMCKALSWERR.
Tori: UMMMMM no. Im totally ANIKANHOTTYMICAWESOMETOTALLYSUPERHOT!
 you can be george.
Crisilee: gee thanks..nah i think I shall be IHEARTLEONDARDODICAPRIOANDJOHNNYDEPPPYAHSOWHATEVERILIKETWOCUTEGUYSSOWHATEVERFREEAAAKKKSSS.
Tori: Wow Crisilee. way to0 be cool. Well tyhen. I shall be waffle and you shall be tacopie.
Crisilee: Sounds grrrrrraaaaeeettt. haha I spelled that wrong. ok who really cares it's a blog not language class!! :p
Tori: it was super funnnnn cumin ovaa! I love you my little bubblegum saquash! I LOVE YAAAAAAAA!
Crisilee: awwwweeee you da bombbb!! I love you MOWA!! :) I loved having you over.. I LOVE YAAAAAAAAAAAA! ok we'd better wrap this up...you have to leave. :'(
Tori: This is the begging of a beautiful friendyship! LOVE YOU AND GOOOOODNIGHTYYYYY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment